The Ultimate McCartney ExperienceSeptember 11, 2020 Oregon, OH
DetailsTime : 8:30 PM
Venue : The Sundance Kid Drivein
Address : 4500 Navarre Avenue
State : OH
Zip : 43616
Phone : (419) 691-9661
Contact Website : http://www.sundancekiddrive-in.com
About this Event
This is a LIVE, on stage concert and magic show with simulcast on the drive-in movie screen. You can listen to the sound live or from the FM radio in your car. Parking is first come, first served with socially distanced spaces available based on the height of your vehicle. Parking lot attendants will assist you with parking appropriately. Park with one vehicle only between the two pole space. Also, park with the front doors of the vehicle even with the pole you are next to. VIP TICKETS (limited availability) will allow you to sit in the grassy area socially distanced near the stage. GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS allow you to park and sit outside of your vehicle or in the bed of your truck socially distanced from other guests.
It was a cultural phenomenon of the mid-1960s, when rock and pop music acts from the United Kingdom became popular in the United States … leading to the rising “counterculture” in both the US and UK. The Beatles led the way but shortly thereafter there was an American response with hits by groups like The Monkees, The Buckinghams, Strawberry Alarm Clock and many others.
The Ultimate McCartney Experience is America’s #1 tribute to Paul McCartney, Wings and The Beatles. Visit http://www.theultimatemccartneyexperience.com/ for more about this group.
Vinyl Sunshine covers the best in American sunshine pop and rock from the 60’s and early 70’s. Visit VinylSunshine for more about this group.
Get ready to be wowed by magician, funny man and card cheat Carroll Baker
Carroll will start his magic at7:45 PM (until 8:30 PM) and then again, mid-show, during the band changeover
Great entertainment for kids and adults. Carroll will leave you laughing and amazed!
Ticket and Venue Information!
- Gates will open 6:00 PM and magic at 7:45 PM. Music starts at 8:30pm
- No grills, no pets, no campers or large passenger vans.
- All ticket sales are final. You will receive a full refund if the event is cancelled due to inclement weather
- To ensure a successful event there will be a minimum of 100 carloads (tickets). This event may be cancelled if we do not reach this minimum. You will receive a full refund if cancelled for this reason. Help us by telling your friends and co-workers about this show. Share on social media. Please purchase tickets at least one week in advance of the show!
- Concessions will be available at the concession stand. If you bring edible items into the drive-in you will need to purchase a $10 “Food/Drink Permit” AT THE GATE. Each permit includes a coupon valid for $3 off at the concessions. Please patronize the concession stand.
When You Arrive!
- VIP TICKET HOLDERS will skip the general admission line and enter through a specially marked Box Office lane. You will be directed by the parking lot staff where to park. You will then be given a VIP ticket number and allowed to take lawn chairs or a blanket to a designated spot in the grassy area near the stage.
- Please be kind to other guests and observe social distancing guidelines. Masks are required when visiting the concession stands and restrooms.
TICKET HOLDER/ATTENDEE VOLUNTARILY ASSUMES ALL RISKS, HAZARDS AND DANGERS arising from or relating in any way to the risk of contracting a communicable disease or illness (including exposure to COVID-19, a bacteria, virus, or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness), whether occurring before, during, or after the event, however caused or contracted, and hereby waives all claims and potential claims against Music Legends Live LLC, the Sundance Kid Drive-in, Great Eastern Theatre Company, any performer or employee, relating to such risks. By purchasing a ticket you agree to these terms and agree to inform others in your party of these terms.