The Ultimate McCartney ExperienceAugust 22, 2020 Middle Point, OH Cancelled
DetailsTime : 1:30 PM
Venue : Van-Del Drive-in
Address : 19986 Lincoln Hwy
State : OH
Zip : 45863
Phone : +(419) 968-2178
Contact Website : https://van-del.com/
An afternoon of music and magic! Van-Del Drive-in starting at 1:30 PM with Vinyl Sunshine and magician Carroll Baker!
The Van-Del Drive-In is excited to announce a LIVE Social Distancing Concert … an afternoon of magic and music – Saturday, August 22 The Ultimate McCartney Experience and Vinyl Sunshine! with special guest, magician, Carroll Baker!
Cost: Only $40 (Save 20%) per adult carload when you purchase now through August 18th $50 per adult carload if purchased after August 18th. Each ticket is good for one passenger car, SUV or truck up to 5 adults $10 per adult after the first 5, pay at the gate Under 18, when accompanied by an adult, are FREE! (i.e. 5 adults + kids are included in ticket price)
About This LIVE Concert! It was a cultural phenomenon of the mid-1960s, when rock and pop music acts from the United Kingdom became popular in the United States … leading to the rising “counterculture” in both the US and UK. The Beatles led the way but shortly thereafter there was an American response with hits by groups like The Monkees, The Buckinghams, Strawberry Alarm Clock and many others. On Saturday it will be a great afternoon of music from the British Invasion to Woodstock and more!
· The Ultimate McCartney Experience is America’s #1 tribute to Paul McCartney, Wings and The Beatles. Visit http://www.theultimatemccartneyexperience.com/ for more about this group.
· Vinyl Sunshine covers the best in American sunshine pop and rock from the 60’s and early 70s. Visit www.VinylSunshine.com for more about this group.
· Get ready to be wowed by magician, funny man and card cheat Carroll Baker
· Carroll will start his magic at 12:45 PM (until 1:30 PM) and then again, mid-show, during the band changeover
· Great entertainment for kids and adults. Carroll will leave you laughing and amazed!
Ticket and Venue Information!
· Gates will open at 12:00pm, magic at 12:45 and music starts at 1:30pm
· All ticket sales are final. You will receive a full refund if the event is cancelled due inclement weather
· To ensure a successful event there will be a minimum of 100 cars. This event may be cancelled if we do not reach this minimum. You will receive a full refund if cancelled for this reason. Help us by telling your friends and co-workers about this show. Share on social media. Please purchase tickets at least one week in advance of the show!
· Concessions will be available at the concession stand. If you bring edible items into the drive-in you will need to purchase a $10 “Food/Drink Permit”. Each permit includes a coupon valid for $10 off at concessions with the purchase of $25 or more of food/drinks.
When You Arrive!
· Since this is an afternoon concert you may want to bring chair-umbrellas, blankets for sitting, folding chairs or pop-up canopies
· There will be an area for lawn chairs, pop-up canopies and vehicles. Staff will direct you upon arrival · Click HERE for a preliminary visualization of parking
· We ask that social distancing measures be followed. You can see more information here: http://van-del.com/coronavirus-rules-policy/
TICKET HOLDER/ATTENDEE VOLUNTARILY ASSUMES ALL RISKS, HAZARDS AND DANGERS arising from or relating in any way to the risk of contracting a communicable disease or illness (including exposure to COVID-19, a bacteria, virus, or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness), whether occurring before, during, or after the event, however caused or contracted, and hereby waives all claims and potential claims against Music Legends Live LLC, The Van-Del Drive-in, Saunders Theater Properties, any performer or employee, relating to such risks. By purchasing a ticket you agree to these terms and agree to inform others in your party of these terms.